*ALL PATIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS TO THEIR APPOINTMENTS*
North Hills ENT Specialist is open and available for in-office appointments, allergy testing/injections, limited surgical procedures, hearing tests and telemedicine. We are only seeing patients by appointment only. Our focus has been and will continue to be providing excellent healthcare. We remain committed to the safety and care of patients, physicians, healthcare personnel and our community.
- Per our medical board’s Emergency Rule related to Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-19 effective May 1, 2020, everyone will be required to wear a mask before entering our building and your temperature will be taken in our reception area.
- If you are a new patient, please complete your new patient paperwork ahead of time and email or fax it to 817-595-3701.
- For all in-office appointments, we ask that you come alone. Please leave children at home unless the child is the patient.
- If patient if a minor, one adult is allowed to accompany…
- Children 2 years or older must wear a mask.
We will be applying the following screening measures when you arrive at the office:
- Anyone with a fever of 99.5 or above are asked to reschedule their appointment 2 weeks after their fever has broken.
- Any patient with a new onset of fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of sense of smell, tiredness or new rash that has begun within the last 2 weeks should self-quarantine and reschedule their appointment in 1 month.
- Anyone who has been in contact with a person testing positive for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) should self-quarantine and reschedule their appointment in 3 weeks.
Hours of Operation:
We are currently open Monday through Friday 8:30 A.M to 5 P.M.
Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time. We are here to serve all your ear, nose, throat and allergy needs.
Find out how we can help! Call Us Today